Monday, April 12, 2010

Art Monthly - Review on 'Tablelands, Perimeters and Parameters' Exhibition

I have posted a blog on Artist Books 3 (Ning community site) about the review in Art Monthly (April 2010 issue) for the Kuranda Arts Cooperative Ltd group exhibition 'Tablelands, Perimeters and Parameters' because, besides my work content for this exhibition being 'artist books', I am able to upload a PDF file there and then make a direct link to the review file here.
One of my works Euca (detail section) has been photo featured in the article.


Gouache on rag paper


Tablelands view of Mt Bartle Frere, Far North Queensland.

Tablelands view of Mt Bartle Frere, Far North Queensland.

See my earlier blog here - for more artwork images and other site links ...

Thanks for visiting

No comments:

Post a Comment